Advertising is a very important part of any business to either communicate to your existing customers or to entice new ones to buy your products or services and with the recent recession and current economic climate many businesses are having to fight extra hard to make money and to compete against their competitors.
A good advertising and marketing tool is your web site and a good online presence is vital.
Driving customers to your online marketing presence is an important aspect that is often overlooked and with a high percentage of UK Internet users using Google to find the products or services they require it is essential to ensure a high presence.
- Last year saw online sales rise by 18% to £58.8 billion, with a huge 39 million UK Internet users. A recent report by IMRG and Capgemini predict that the UK’s online retail market will grow by 110% in the next decade, reaching £123 billion by 2020.
This is why so many businesses are employing professional SEO companies like Net Digital to do their Internet marketingcampaign and invaluable work of improving their online presence. Taking the time and effort to optimise your website for your chosen search criteria can result in you being rewarded with high search engine rankings for these key words. Research shows that most Internet users will only view the first few results to find the information, products or services they require before moving on. This means if your website has a high ranking ie first page you should expect to see increased website traffic but if your site is not ranking high enough you will probably be missing out on important website visitors.
- Are your customers finding you through the search engines?
- Where do you currently appear Google?
- Would you like higher rankings on the search engines?
- Would you like to improve your online presence?
- Are you actively exploiting the growth in the online sales market?
- Are too many customers leaving your website?
High search engine placement is a moving target. Search Engine Optimisation is the process of influencing the ranking of your site for a range of search terms by adjusting and improving the content within your site and external elements such as inbound links and social networking, in order to attain a high rank. There are numerous factors that affect the position in the search results such as new competitors coming in, your existing competitors competing against you and Google constantly adjusting its algorithms.
Would you like to improve your online presence? Where do you currently appear on Google and would you like higher rankings? How can you improve your existing Internet marketing campaign?
Whether promoting your services or selling products online, Net Digital can help you to maximise your online presence and Internet marketing campaign.